* We acknowledge and worship God as creator, sustainer and redeemer.
* We believe that every aspect of the creation, both living and non-living, is given value by the Creator.
* We believe that the health of the environment depends on and reflects the health of the relationship we have with God and with each other.
* We believe that abuse of the environment is sinful and disobedient to God.
* We believe that God so loved the world that He sent His Son into it to save the world from sin and its consequences.
* We believe that the liberation and restoration offered by Jesus Christ is for all creation.
* We believe that we have a duty individually and corporately as a Church to discover and express our care for creation in both spiritual worship and practical works.